Hello World

 Hello from Susanna Codes!


Hi everyone, 


My name is Susanna and I'm a 28-year-old aspiring software engineer from Brighton!

As I type this, listening to music from "Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain" (it reminds me of home, in Luxembourg, where I am from - I'm missing home quite a lot lately!) and look forward to some Irish Cream tea in my afternoon break, I am thinking:


  • How lucky I am that my amazing colleague Rosana helped me out with a plan for my software engineer journey (she directed me to the front-end first).
  • How HTML and CSS would not have been my first languages of choice had I not been guided in this direction, as in my head they were seen as 'less-serious' langages.
  • How done I am with what other people think of me and if other people see the 'front-end' as softer then so be it! Everyone has to start somewhere.

I am so grateful to be on this journey, with Codecademy's Front-End Engineer Career Path. 

Thank you to Async Brighton as well for confirming to me what I was beginning to realise: that I was meant to be a web developer! 

And thanks again to Rosana for guiding me! 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing