End of Week One Update

 
End of First Week



Me and my wonderful coach Nitin at this week's Codebar Brighton workshop.


One Week After My Meeting with Rosana

What a wonderful, magical, brilliant week! 

It's been extremely long and intense too but it was worth it.

Here's a few highlights from it:

I started work on my first 2 projects

- One if the Grinch's Guide to Christmas

- One is a fake fashion blog

I completed (nearly) all of the first 3 Module's of my Career Path (and watch this space...)


- I got about halfway through Module 3, Fundamentals of HTML. 

I hope to finish it but I also did Modules 1 and 2 so nevermind.

I prefer to let myself process things in time and to learn them properly.

I got to see the Pull Request for a feature of my product thanks to my wonderful wonderful teammates 

PLUS: My latest questions...

- When will I need to do debugging? (I'm struggling to download some of the recommended online exercises)

- How important are browser developer tools?

- And as always WHAT IS PARSING? <3 

Thank you so much <3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing