Merry Christmas from Susanna Codes

Merry Christmas from Susanna Codes

I came home for Christmas. I couldn't believe how much work I'd done in the last few months. Only when I paused did my brain have time to process all of the coding questions.

Coding Questions

  •  (CSS) What is chaining? What is specificity? What is inheritance?
    • I know what they all are, but I don't GET them
      • How does this work?
  • (JavaScript) Why do you have to put the break and the default in the switch/case thing?
  • Git and GitHub - Rosana 💜💓explained Git to me in a really great way. 
    • I will make a post when I am more intellectually inclined...

The Photo

The below photo of me is from when I was 19. I found it on my home computer.
 
I loved this photo when I was 19 because I thought I looked really fed up on it. I guess that is how I felt at the time.
 
But now I think that I look happy in it. And this can only mean one of two things:
  • I was always happy and I didn't know it. Because innate happiness is our true nature.
  • Maybe it reflects what we are feeling inside (like a magical Mona Lisa) - in that case then what do you see?
     
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing