Withstanding all the Time, Changes and Seasons

Withstanding all the Time, Changes and Seasons

When I realised in October last year that what I was meant to do was be a Software Engineer, then it was actually really hard. Because I'd spent so much of my life trying to always do the right thing and pursue the right path - and I just thought, how can it be, after all of these years of study, and a couple of years of work, that I have just realised this now?

But I now know that it was all perfect.

Everything I did up until now led me to here. My studies, and my career, led me to Product. And it turns out that Product can be a pretty amazing place to transfer into tech from. And plus now I have all of those amazing product and project management skills which are so precious in a tech job...

So maybe it was all just meant to be anyway. 💓💓


Both the image and the title are references to Yosemite by Lana del Rey.

All The Coding Stuff

I have 3 most urgent coding goals going on but today I wrote a performance review, provided urgent feedback on some urgent work projects, and organised a whole ton of meetings, so no time for coding today - I was SWAMPED as it is.

3 Coding Goals

  • Review my coding blog from yesterday and review all of the examples in it
  • Review Rosana's examples for me with callbacks and functions as parameters
  • Review Adam's example to me on parameters vs. arguments

2 Longer Term Coding Goals

I have 2 FUNCTIONS projects with my Codecademy course so I want to finalise those.
  • Rock, Paper, Scissors
  • Sleep Debt Calculator


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing