Becoming One Of The People

Becoming One Of The People

Becoming One of the People is one of my favourite songs from the original Avatar's first soundtrack. I listened to it again and again while I was writing up my second Master's dissertation. My love for the earth was what fuelled me on to write so much about such a difficult topic and if there's one thing that the Avatar movies remind me of it's my love for the earth. 💚💙💚💙💜

I DID MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL DEBUGGING TODAY!!!

In my Rock Paper Scissors game, I realised you could only tie, or lose.

Then I tested it with rock. And you could win with rock. But not with paper or scissors.

Then I realised that I had this: 

if (computerChoice === 'rock')

but then further down in my function, I only had

if (computerChoice = 'paper')

and

if (computerChoice = 'scissors')

(And actually scissors was spelled wrong there as well previously).

Can you see the difference?

It was a lack of = operators. In an if statement, there should be three.

And thus my game wasn't working.

LeetCode with Artur

Artur and I did our first ever LeetCode problem together (the Pallindrome one? (i.e. number 9)) and I learned so much from him. It was absolutely amazing. THANK YOU, ARTUR!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing