I'll Pick You Up

 I'll Pick You Up

"Oh, I'll pick you up

If you come back to America

You should just hit me up

Cos this is crazy love

I'll catch you on the flipside

If you come back to California

You should just hit me up". - Lana del Rey, California


Here is California by LDR being covered by one of my favourite singers and cover artists of all time, Erato Benetou. And I just want to say something that I have learned over the past couple of years: 

Hold onto that little voice inside of you that tells you that everything is happening for a reason and that you are on the right path - because that voice will never, never steer you wrong, and it will always, always be worth it. 💚💜

Huge changes are happening in my life

I can't say too much but I am having the BEST DAYS EVER.

I remain so, so hopeful for my life and for my future.

A Growth Mindset

I was speaking to a product manager from work and he gave the me most amazing feedback ever. He told me that I was the perfect example of a growth mindset. He told me that I know:
  • What I know
  • What I don't know
  • What I want to know
  • What I need to do to get there.
  • How I need to do it.
Thank you so so much. 💚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing