Candles, Part II

Candles, Part II

I am still obsessed with the song Candles by Jon Hopkins. 

In fact, I am looping it on repeat constantly. 


I don't like the album artwork very much. So here's a beautiful image of some colours from one of my CodePens!

I am missing home by the way. 

I am missing Luxembourg. 

I miss the woods, I miss the forests. I miss the woods and I miss the forests. I am missing the woods and I miss the forests.

But the power of those places is with me a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y every day - it is with me as I do my coding - it is with me while I fulfil my passion and destiny by becoming a software engineer.

Loops

While Loops 

Codecademy Practice

On cards and spades - here we go!!! 

Continuing with Iterators

.map()

A Practice Example I Made Up For My Updates Doc

Numbers

Multiplied by a million! 

.findIndex() 

Another Practice Exercise For My Updates Doc

Here's a little example I made up - with

Girls' Names

.filter()

Here's a cute little example I made up with some colours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing