Coding Mode

Coding Mode

"Dedicated to all the programmers out there." - Spotify 😭😭🔮🔮💚💚👽👾👾💚💜

I have found the most beautiful playlist in the world. It is called Coding Mode.

I haven't been able to stop welling up with tears every time I think about it. It is so perfect.

It is the most beautiful thing in the world. It just feels like it is so perfect for me.

It represents everything I love about coding. 

The magic. 

The technology.

The inspiration. The futuristic-ness. The high tech. The space age. The zen.

I will write to them after work today and tell them this. And maybe I will send them this blog post as well. I have been looking for a second tattoo as well. Coding mode would be a good one - but let me sleep on it as always.
EVERYTHING IS PERFECT. RIGHT DOWN TO THE GREEN. "DEDICATED TO ALL THE PROGRAMMERS OUT THERE". 

I LOVE YOU SPOTIFY TOO 💚💚💚💚💚👽💚

.forEach() and Anonymous Functions 

No.1: Array of Teas


The CodePen says it all really. 

I spent a day or equivalent stuck on this at work. I got a lot of help though internally from my colleagues - thank God!!!

No.2: Array of Fruits 


This was just a little quick exercise I did in Codecademy. 

After all the work I put in yesterday, it was pretty easy to progress! Nice and fun!!

.map()

I did a couple of .map() exercises today including with one of my wonderful mentors.
Here is some of the output:

No.1 Animals and Secret Message


This was nice and easy and used array.map() - although we had to work together quite a bit for me to realise how to get the first letter of each string on the list! 

No. 2 Big Numbers and Small Numbers


These numbers exist in two arrays. The original array big numbers is altered by the .map() method to create a new array of small numbers (once the original numbers have been divided by 100) - however the original array is not mutated.

I actually did more but my brain has reached its limits. I will upload and share tomorrow. Thanks!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing