Halcyon and On and On

Halcyon and On and On

Today's song of the day has definitely been Halcyon and On and On by Orbital.


(n.b. I wrote this all yesterday and then fell asleep so I am posting the next morning lol).


Today's hero of the day has definitely been my boss as I continue to use and feel amazingly empowered and supported by his technique of putting everything onto CodePen and writing up a detailed explanation of it. 

So here it goes.

Continuing Revising Loops

Looping Through Arrays 

Vacation Spots

Here's just a tiny little exercise I did for my Codecademy course - 

Practice Exercise

Just to be sure of these:

I did another little extra exercise on looping through arrays - look how cute!

Nested Loops

Mutual Followers - Codecademy Exercise 

I went through the old exercise on pushing mutual followers to an array via nested loops again. 


I remember getting stuck on this one quite a bit and having to go through it with my boss and so on.

Practice Exercise

Here is a little one that I did on:


I cheated a bit and sneakily chucked in some computer languages... (for me)...

Revision For Iterator Methods

I write up an updates doc for my boss every week. But when I do that, I normally try to come up with code examples. I thought: 'well why not put these on a CodePen as well?' and this has actually turned out to be really helpful. So here are some of them:

.forEach()

.map()

Things I Love (again, bit of a theme going on here today, really!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing