Words

Words

I have never loved a song as much as I love "Words" by Bayonne. 

I just never want it to end. I fall asleep to it and I want to listen to it when I wake up. I listen to it before and after showers, before and after breathwork. I just never want it end. Kind of like how I feel about software engineering actually. 

I just love this song so much. 

It reminds me of the good things in life. The things I love. 

Summer. Software Engineering. Good vibes. That's it. Most of all. I just love good vibes. Happiness. Just being happy for happiness' sake. Try it. It will change your whole life. Be happy first - then the rest of your life will follow.

Setter Methods

Setter methods are like getter methods in many ways. but they allow you to reassign the value of an existing property within an Object. 

A NEW WAY OF LEARNING

My Engineering Manager has been an absolute hero today and has helped me out SOOO MUCH. I wasn't feeling like I was making enough progress. So I asked him how it was that I could feel like I was making progress.

 Every day from now on I am going to:

  • Post pens of any code or tests that I have WRITTEN
  • Comment what it does
  • At EOD:
    • I will be able to see what I WROTE!!! 
And I will/could maybe put it into my blog throughout the day??! 

That way, it will be easier at the end of the day - just to find them. Just to review them.

So Today I Did

Code no. 1 - Alien Factory
Code no. 2 - Setters - Tentacles
Code no. 3 - Setters - Wind Turbines

Except: Note To Self

I need to review the actual things. I need to actually REVIEW THEM. Like it's not enough just to write them. 

I have to actually review THE THINGS as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing