Beau

Beau

Thank goodness for Beau by Martin Gauffin 

I was not expecting this title but a song saved my life today. 

I was feeling so low and so exhausted and so tired. And this song came on. And it just changed my life, didn't it?

It's just so absolutely beautiful and such an uplifting song.  


Here is the album artwork. Isn't it just so beautiful?

This song saving me and helping me out today reminds me of the unexpected: just like in the way my life took the most unexpected of all twists when I found coding last August. Or rather, when coding found me.

By the way this song is from Spotify's 'Coding Mode' playlist. It's so Zen.

The Defer Attribute

Still don't understand anything. In fact I feel as if I am understanding less and less.

Here is a little codepen that I wrote on it anyway:


La la la la la la la la 

the main thing about the defer attribute is that it downloads the javascript but IT WAITS TO RUN IT until ALL OF THE HTML ELEMENTS ON THE PAGE HAVE BEEN DOWNLOADED 

JUST IN CASE IT INTERACTS WITH ANY OF THEM

SO THIS ENSURES THAT THEY ARE ALL THERE

One of my colleagues said to me:

We have an internal 'stack-overflow' channel which is so cool. One of my colleagues said to me at work:

"defer will force the browser to wait until the DOM content is loaded

before executing the script you have defined in the src attribute".

He then added that:

Defer "is 'the way to go' because in most cases the script will interact with DOM elements and always assume that it is already available/loaded".

Async Attribute

"If it does not matter exactly at which point the script file is executed, asynchronous loading is the most suitable option as it optimizes web page load time".

I wrote a big application today

We are applying for something but I can't say what yet. But it's something big and it's at work. I wrote a huuuuuge big application for it today and I felt so proud. I hope it will be successful. But I'm still awaiting review anyway. It hasn't been reviewed yet. Let's see what my reviewer says. Thank you!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing