Can't You See Me, For Me

Can't You See Me, For Me

The title is a quote from 'Cardamom' by Weyes Blood. I know I named a paragraph in a recent blog post this but I just wanted to use it again.

Putting in a picture of the Lac de Longemer again in the Vosges in France, like yesterday.

When I was 15 years old I went to visit these lakes - the ones I keep picturing. 

Once was just before my 15th birthday. I went twice. Once was just before my 16th.

I don't know what to say about these lakes other then I love them. I don't know how to describe them other than I feel powerful around them. I feel powerful around them and I love them. I feel powerful around them and I love them. That is all. That is all.

CodePens And Codecademy

I have been making codepens on JavaScript and the DOM!!! 


Here is another one on traversing the DOM: 


These are not actually done yet and I will write them up properly very very soon indeed. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing