Cardamom Princess, Meets A Cardamom Boy

Cardamom Princess, Meets A Cardamom Boy

Still quoting Cardamom by Weyes Blood. Still loving that song. Still loving the story-telling behind it. The way it tells a story.

Because I still feel like I am in one now. It will never end. It will just keep going on forever. And that in itself is quite a mission to handle. And that in itself is quite a challenge. For those of us with a passion:

It will always be a bit of a challenge, in a way, to keep it on going.

Another lake that I love - the Lac de Lispach, in France. A little hike from the other one.

"Summer Is Here, I Have Nothing To Fear"

What are my values? What are my goals? What are my priorities?
  • Contribution: it's really very very important for me and valuable for me to contribute to my employer. 
    • Yes I have been training. 
    • But now I want to bring a contribution, here, as well. 
  • Tirelessness: Keeping my heart filled with love for the task. 
    • Always. At all times. Always.
    • My goal is always just over the next hill, a little ways around the next corner. 
      • I persevere.
  • Cheerfulness: I just want to keep on knowing that it's all working out perfectly. 
    • I just want to be happy and permanently filled with the job that everything is working out exactly as it's meant to be. 
    • Like a permanent miracle. 

"Can't You See Me, For Me"

I love the attention that I get (sometimes). 

I loved being featured by Codecademy. 

I love the shout-outs that I get at work - I got a really cool and special one this week - with lots and lots of cats in it and it was soooooo cool. (I just sent it to my family. It's so cute).

But it's really not about that for me. It's really just about Software Engineering. It's really just about doing what I love.

Can't you see me, for me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing