Dance Till We Die

Dance Till We Die

Why this song?

Because I love it so much. And it represents doing what we love forever. I certainly know I want to be doing what I love forever.

Credit Card Checker part 2

I made some more progress with this and completed the second stage.

I was a lot more independent than in part 1. 

I did it myself and I did my own debugging and I got it right. I should be really proud of myself, I feel. I used my debugging kit from my colleague - a rubber duck and a whiteboard - and it made me really happy.


All the problem solving skills that I learned on Friday really really helped me, I feel. 

Mysterious Organism Project

I have finished this project too.

Needle in a Haystack

This was my first ever problem on Codewars. 

I did it last week - maybe Wednesday? I can't really recall what day.

It was pretty easy for me and so I didn't follow the full process but it was just nice to get the first one done.


And here is the image that I used to illustrate my steps - I needed to think carefully about how to solve the problem. 

And so I decided to create a variable for the index of the found element. 

It's not perfect I know but it's the first steps of writing up the steps to a problem. Very happy and fulfilled and excited - that's how I'm feeling!!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing