Do You Find What I Do Kinda Cool?

Do You Find What I Do Kinda Cool? 

I'm quoting "Cardamom" as usual. She (singer Weyes Blood) means it as a songwriter. I mean it is a coder.

I can't type much; I should be coding.




One big thing I learned from my colleague today

Well two. 

I should be console.logging at every step to see what I am producing and I should be breaking down steps more before I start coding.

Well three.

He also told me to avoid 'magic variables' 👀

I wrote a few more CodePens:

coding challenge I did with my colleague:


And another one I got horribly stuck one:

Credit Card Checker

Oh my god this was so horrific. This was so hard.

It was a project from Codecademy, and I was just not ready for it.

I have broken it down into 3 steps:

Well, 3 different functions that you need to write. And each function: 

1. I attempt the solution myself and I inevitably fail.

2. I look up the solution.

3. I analyse the solution, I go through it, I dissect it, and I learn as much from it as I possibly can. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing