I Know

I Know

'I Know' is a song by Bayonne that I really love. 

WHY DOES LISTENING TO THIS SONG AGAIN MAKE ME FEEL LIKE EVERYTHING WILL ALL BE OKAY AND ALRIGHT IN THE WORLD AGAIN?

Bayonne

Just to complicate things a bit further though, there are three versions of it - even four.

Live Loop Version - probably my favourite. OMG I LOVE it!!! 

Acoustic Version - also a great one!!! I love it sooooo much too.

Main Version - also a great one.

A Remix - bit more of an acquired taste - but still nice. ... 


More Bayonne

I wrote some CodePens!

CodePen on reverse arrays

CodePen on greetAliens() 

  • Using a for loop within a function body!!!

Whoooooop well done I am so proud of myself!!! 


And here's a little one I did with my senior colleague: 


Here's another way of doing it - an alternate version so to speak.

After a few days' break to revise Objects and take a long weekend bank holiday for the coronation I am back!!! 

Squared Numbers with .map()

And then some more:

Shout Greetings 

with .map() and .toUpperCase()! !!!

Sort through the years in descending order

sorting through arrays with .sort() and .reverse()

two ways of doing this! a simpler way with .reverse()

and a more complicated way with compare functions!

Is The Dinner Vegan?

Cycle through an array of objects using .every() !

***

I am doing some JavaScript practice coding challenges, and these are those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing