We just met, but I have to confess, I knew you, before, too

We just met, but I have to confess, I knew you, before, too

I AM DONE WITH REVISING OH MY GOD NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN THANK YOU. Really.

The line above is from the song 'Cardamom' by Weyes Blood (see previous post) but it is also how I feel about software engineering.

It was so new to me and yet not new at the same time. 

I felt like I'd always been doing it all my life. 

Picture from Codecademy's Instagram of the interview they did with me.

Time To Move On

I am glad I did what I did but never again. I reckon I know enough about Objects to move.

And I just proved myself right by going and solving a problem with them from my course, so this must be true!

Back to some more coding challenges

I did one on sorting Objects, as species of animals, through one of their properties via the .sort() method.

In this case, it was the number of their teeth (on average).


I have to admit, that I didn't really understand it. 

But I decided to move on anyway.

I wrote another code snippet = find My Keys

AND HERE IS THE FINAL CODING CHALLENGE OF THE SERIES!!! 


(factory functions)

CODING CHALLENGES FROM THE ARTICLE

Yep there was another article after the lesson... 3 more left.


Returns the factorial of a number.

On Going Slow


I am afraid of success right I was too afraid to start learning JavaScript but in the end I did. It's the same now. 

I am afraid of moving on too quickly.

I am afraid of how brilliant I could be. 

I am afraid of how good I could be. And so are you, perhaps? Aren't we all?

Cardamon, Part II

I want this so much. I want this more than anything else in the world. I was born to be - I was destined to be - a dev. Once I realise this all of my whole life falls into place. 

Everything falls into place.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing