Are there still beautiful things?

Are there still beautiful things?

I am so so grateful for everything in my life. 

And for the very first time in my life I can honestly say that this is true.

I am so so grateful for the people who I have in my life and who I feel so supported by.

I feel so supported. And here is a picture of the Lac de Longemer in France.


P.S. I'm referencing 'Seven' by Taylor Swift.

It is the first song I ever heard off of folklore and it changed my life forever.

I just love it.

Are there still beautiful things?

I love programming so so much. I love my job so so much. I still can't believe that this dream has come true.

From where I started this blog to where I am today - I still can't believe how much this dream has come true.

But as my manager always tells me, it hasn't come true yet. There is still so much more to work for. And I can't wait. I can't wait to do it. I can't wait to build. I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait to build. Really. 

I can't wait for it. Thank you.

Piano Keys Project

I spent the whole day building this project although I only built the JS. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing