Down By The Lakes

Down By The Lakes

"Bold was the waitress on our three year trip getting lunch down by the lakes/ She said I looked like an American Singer" - Taylor Swift, Invisible String

Invisible String was one of my favourite lockdown songs. 

The whole of Folklore was just incredible.

It sounds like the forest where I am from. It sounds like the forest that I just grew up in. It sounds incredible, I mean just incredible.



CodePens

Here is a CodePen on mouse events:


And here is a CodePen on keyboard events:


That's it for now, but I look forward to continuing to build my Piano Keys event listener project tomorrow.

Event Listeners

Keyboard Events

"Keyboard events can have unique properties assigned to their event objects like the .key property that stores the values of the key pressed by the user."

We did it for the Right Reasons

And all of a sudden I remember everything.

I remember how I wanted it so so badly.

There was nothing I wanted more in the world than to be an engineer. I repeat: there is nothing I wanted more in the world than to be an engineer. 

I will repeat one more time: nothing I wanted more more more in the whole whole whole whole wide world than to be an engineer.

And suddenly I remember how much I wanted it. And how badly I wanted it.

And how I am so so lucky to be fulfilling this dream.

How I am so so so lucky and so so so happy to be fulfilling this dream.

I REMEMBER NOW

I CAN REMEMBER IT NOW

I REMEMBER EVERYTHING

I REMEMBER EVERYTHING. 

I CAN REMEMBER EVERYTHING.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing