I hope you, get to know me

I hope you, get to know me

WHY AM I SUCH A MUG

This is CSS AND HTML talking to me as usual

"I hope you, get to know me",

WHY DIDN'T I TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG. I DID. 

I did take them seriously.

But why didn't I take them MORE SERIOUSLY?

I was so embarrassed and so ashamed to 'only' be doing HTML and CSS but that is a mistake.

They are proper, real, serious programming languages and you need to know them PROPERLY. At least if you want to be a front-end dev that is - which I do - MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD!!! 

How are you going to do React without them? Yes you can do it but you won't be as successful and you won't be able to debug as well. 

And how are you going to build accessible websites without them?

This blog post's title quotes Weyes Blood's 'Cardamom' once again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing