White Mustang

White Mustang

Oh my God I'm so overwhelmed. Everything is changing and I'm so overwhelmed. I'm in the middle of a line management change and I'm starting a bootcamp at the same time.

And it's wonderful. And I absolutely love every single person that I am working with. 

And I just love it (the concept of starting a bootcamp). 

I just love it.

Music video for 'White Mustang' by Lana del Rey

But it is all so so much for me and it is all so overwhelming.

And I don't know how to cope with change so well. I mean, in a way I do.

I survived and worked through the very sad collapse of Bulb.

And I have survived and worked through changing jobs 3 times in 2 years - and that doesn't include changes in teams. 

And I do know one way to cope with change: buying notebooks.

Buying Notebooks

I love to write. Can't you tell? 

I would never have written so many posts on my blog if I didn't live writing. 

But more so than that. Writing is there for me 24/7. It allows me to express myself and to focus my attention. But what do I want to focus on?

So what do I want to focus on?

I want to focus on my passion and my purpose in life which is to be a software engineer. It is as simple as that and always will be. 

It has always been.

White Mustang...

...is a song by Lana del Rey. 

I have become relatively obsessed with it lately, listening to it over and over. Again and again. 

I like the sense of passion and purpose that it feels like it is contained inside of it, also. 

I also like the sense of urgency.

I Love What I Do

I love what I do. 

I love what I do so, so, so much.

And I want to go deeper.

I want to go deeper?

I want to go deeper. I want to go deeper. I want to go deeper. I am not searching for what it is I want to do.

I know what I love.

I love three things:
  • I love Software Engineering.
  • I love Renewable Energy.
  • I love the Front-End. I want to say a little bit more about that last one:
  • I love JavaScript and HTML and CSS
  • The learning curve seems a little bit steep, but I hope to learn to love React too
  • Why search for anything else when I know what I love and it is this?
  • I want to focus on what I love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing