Eowyn’s Dream

Eowyn’s Dream

I’ve been such an idiot I mean it no really. 

I have been an absolute mug.

I thought that I could only have one dream

After I found Software Engineering I was ready to give up my love for renewable energy.

But thank God I didn’t have to.

Software Engineering and Renewable Energy go hand in hand. And I already work in a Renewable Energy Tech company.

When I get sad I stop being sad and I look at the offshore wind farms instead

Eowyn’s Dream is a song from one of my favourite movies, the Lord of the Rings, themed around one of my favourite characters.

Eowyn believed in herself. She fought for what she believed in. She believed that she could do it and she did. So why can’t the dream be to be a software engineer AND to be working in renewable energy.

And okay okay to be working with React and working on the frontend as well. Why not?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing