Everything, Whatever

Everything, Whatever

There are three things of which I am absolutely certain.

1. I absolutely love electricity

While everyone else admires the views, I admire the pylons.

Very few things can get me as excited as:
  • Power stations
  • Substations
  • Transformers
  • Electricity cupboards outside
If you want to make me happy - take me to look at the pylons.

2. I absolutely love the offshore wind farms/ onshore wind farms/renewable energy

I absolutely love the offshore wind farms more than anything else in the world. Whenever I look at the offshore wind farms in my home town I get a sense of how life is meant to be: absolutely ecstatic. Absolutely exciting. Wonderful. Not just peaceful. Not just good. Absolutely ecstatically exciting - absolutely ecstatically awesome.

That is how life is meant to be and it only takes one like at the turning of a wind turbine for me to feel it. I also love the onshore wind farms especially the one that they built back near the little tiny village that I lived in when I was born, and for the first seven years of my life, in Luxembourg.

3. I absolutely love React

I love React more than anything.

Yes I love Software Engineering. 

But all of this has been leading me somewhere. 

And that has been to React. I love TypeScript. I love JavaScript. I love HTML and CSS...

I am curious to discover Next.js...

But most of all, I LOVE React...

💚💙💜




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing