My Current To-Do List

My Current To-Do List

  • To read an article on codecademy on the virtual DOM 
  • To do the lesson: Intro to JSX
  • To do the lesson Advanced JSX
  • To do the JSX Quiz
  • To do the JSX project called 'animal fun facts'
  • To get started on the lesson "Get started with React components".
  • To do the 5 or so problems I have bookmarked on codewars (7 kyu)
  • Then maybe consider 6 kyu or do some more 7 kyu or focus on react some more
Also I was just getting started on HTML forms when my bootcamp started... those would be good to know to but I can pick them up.

I have basically decided that I live to learn React.

"JSX is an extension of JavaScript and basically looks like HTML mixed with JavaScript".
A picture of Yosemite. Tall trees, a path, cliffs and a waterfall.
Yet another picture of Yosemite


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing