When life gives you lemons, scream into a void

When life gives you lemons, scream into a void

First of all here is a picture of me and my newt. 
Second of all I am doing a bootcamp and it is so hard. I am in week 9 of 12 now and all I want to do is cuddle up and curl up into a ball and cry. It is so unimaginably and unbelievably difficult. A theme which has emerged recently is taking care of myself. I don’t really know what that means and yet it is the absolute biggest theme that has emerged in my life at the moment. I honestly don’t know what it means.

I guess it starts with basic things like eating, sleeping, and not working too late. People with ADHD all tend to struggle with things like that. I think it extends to other things. Eg to know me is to know that I live and breathe the Wim Hof method (no pun intended because there’s a lot of breathing involved).

To know me is also to know that I love guided meditations and that I love going on meditation retreats. Retreats only happen for me about twice a year so while that is a lovely thing to look forward to I need to boost my meditation in other ways throughout the year. Enter my guided meditations. 

The plan is to do them every day. They are long and if I fall asleep then that’s okay but they are beautiful and so it is wonderful to get to the end. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing