I'm Blue, Da-Ba-Dee, Da-Ba-Di

I'm Blue, Da-Ba-Dee, Da-Ba-Di

Look here, it's 7 pm on a Monday.

I've just spent a whole day reading more documents than I could ever explain in my life, pairing with 3 outstandingly wonderful senior colleagues, and looking at REAL CODE and I AM A REAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER DID YOU KNOW. 

And so I am naming this blog post after a song I simply just find beautiful. You can find the best version of it here.  Oh wait no this one is even better. Either way I find this song to be very inspirational. And inspiration is essential on this journey. 

To work as hard as I do - you have to be inspired. And music is one place I draw this inspiration from. That, and renewable energy infrastructure. 

I just love it so much... and also, oh, PYLONS.

I like this wind farm. It looks so peaceful. Don't you think?

A New Article

I am reading a new article.

I will read it very closely.


In order to make the renewable energy transition we need to "[leverage] the technology that can take us in that direction." 

And this includes software. 

The Role of Technology

I guess that I hadn't really thought about this but technology really is at the heart of everything, as in progress in so many fields at the moment. It's funny because I used to be a technophobe.

Again, I know that I have said this before, but it may be thought of that the only way to change our renewable energy systems is to build new infrastructure (hardware vs. software!!!). Well what today's article says is that: "software development tools have opened up new opportunities for businesses and individuals to take on this process without going outside of the course-set transition plans." 

Um - hmm? What is the last bit? I don't understand it. Sorry!

What does this article say?

Fascinatingly, in the first proper paragraph, it says what the last article concluded by saying: software developers are crucial to the renewable energy transition!!! (yes! yes we are!!).

Source: this article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing