Don't Leave Me Where I Lay Down

Don't Leave Me Where I Lay Down

"Let it fall by the way, but don't
Leave me where I lay down" - Madonna, Don't Tell Me


What would you say if I told you that Madonna is my role model? 

Have you ever seen the way that she smiles when she dances? She is obviously so so passionate about it. I love her song "Don't Tell Me" so much. It's probably by favourite one by her. Don't leave me behind. Don't leave me where I lay down.

It may be hard writing this blog.

It may be hard following this destiny and this passion. 

But don't give up on me, I am saying to myself. Never let me go.

The most interesting thing from my last blog post 

The most interesting thing from 
  • my last blog post
  • all of the work I have done on schneider electric, and i.e.
  • all of the work I have done over the last 5 days, is this:
The LV (or low-voltage) grid

I find this so fascinating.

To quote from my blog, here is the quote that a colleague found for it from Chat GPT.

The low voltage grid is: "the final stage of the electricity distribution system that delivers power to end-users such as residential homes, small businesses, and other low-power consumers." 

It is the final stage of the electricity distribution system.

Shine Your Light Now, This Time It's Got To Be Good

Sorry this heading is a quote from "Hollywood" by Madonna.

I am checking out the last paragraph of this article

To be honest this article isn't speaking to me too much. But it does say this:

The electricity that we are trying to provide is safe, reliable, secure, affordable and sustainable.

As the quote in the article says "what we're doing here digitally is going to make sure that those five goals are met even as we go through a substantial fuel source change."

At the moment the utilities industry uses only 2% of the industry's data - it is clear and completely obvious to me now that one of software engineering's greatest challenges in the renewable energy industry is to aggregate and analyse all this data. What other roles does it have?

What about managing DERs? What about managing the grid in general? I would like to continue with my research further but stick to resources that inspire me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing