On the nature of daylight, part 3

On the nature of daylight, part 3

I love the way that pylons make me feel when I look at them.

I love the way that wind turbines make me feel when I look at them. I love lights. I also love subtler and more secret forms of electricity - the security cameras. The alarms. It's all just electricity isn't it anyway.


A close up of a woman wearing an orange astronaut suit. Louise Banks from Arrival.
Another image of Dr Louise Banks in Arrival, a woman whose passion inspires me to no end. Her quiet focus and dedication. So wonderful. So inspiring.

There you are, in my heart, shine on

One of my beautiful and lovely wonderful friends has a song that he wrote and these are the lyrics to the first part of the chorus.

Only because he knows how much I love electricity he repurposed it for me to: "There you are, in my heart, lighting up the grid." It's beautiful. So beautiful. I'm so grateful. It's just a beautiful idea. So beautiful. I belong at the heart of the renewable energy transition. I belong at the heart of the renewable energy home transition. I know that this is where I want to be. This is where I need to be. Thank you.

There you are, in my heart, lighting up the grid

Someone who means the whole wide world to me recently said to me: it's so beautiful. You're following what you love.

I love electricity.

I love energy.

I love the pylons.

On the nature of daylight

I am so lucky to have what I do. 

I am so lucky to have what I do.

I am so lucky to have what I do.

And what I do is everything I have. I mean I have so many things. I have a family I love. I have a place I live in. I have so many friends.

But I love the electricity with a passion that is mind-bending.

No words in the world could ever describe what this means to me. No words could ever describe how much it is that I love this. No words could ever describe the passion and this love and this beauty. 

And I am so grateful to my friends from the last week who have helped me to share it and discover it. Beautiful. Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing