On the Nature of Power

On the Nature of Power


I want to keep on focused on these five things:
  • Grid stability and flexibility
  • Energy storage integration
  • Demand response and load balancing
  • Communication infrastructure
  • Grid resilience 
I want to keep on doing my research, and I want to keep on working on what I am working on, but I do not want to lose track of all of this stuff.
  1. Grid stability and flexibility.
  2. Energy storage integration
  3. Demand response and load balancing
  4. Communication infrastructure
  5. Grid resilience.
Grid resilience, grid resilience, grid resilience.

And so whatever I focus on and whatever I am doing I always want to keep track of these five things.

Whatever I am working on, I always want to keep my mind on these five things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing