There You Are, In My Heart, Lighting Up The Grid

There You Are, In My Heart, Lighting Up The Grid

A friend of mine is an amazing singer-songwriter. He has a song which goes "There you are in my heart shine on." You can check him out on instagram at @thisluminousdarkness. 

While we got to spend some time together last week I told him a bit about my love for electricity (a bit is an understatement; I talked about it a lot). And so one day he said to me: "There you are in my heart lighting up the grid." So I had to make an image of it as my wallpaper for work. It's done. Do you like it? 


Finishing up this article

This article is actually huge and I don't know how to best approach it. It is so long.
  • I would also like to go back over my last 20 or so blog posts (just under) and revise them.
  • I would like to go through that last article bit my bit and understand it. Those two are my top priorities. 
    • Maybe even revising the posts is a bigger priority. 
    • That way then I can come back to this beautiful Digiteum article with fresher eyes.

Secondary priorities

I have so many of them it's impossible to remember but here are some of them - here are a few thoughts:
  • I have this whole massive list of resources - articles and websites
  • What's the rush though? It is still always there. 
  • It will always be there.
  • There is Arenko energy where my former colleague works
  • And Axle energy which my former colleague founded - they have lots of links to read. And I still felt that there was more to do with Schneider electric and on that page that I liked and was using.
  • Then there is the whole of the smart grid - books, articles, web pages, videos... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing