All The Stars

All The Stars

I want to come out. But not in the way you might expect. I want to come out as someone who loves electricity with all my heart. I can't hide it anymore.

Photo I took this weekend at the Shell Grotto in Margate.

I find my peace and happiness there. 

I find my grounding there.

I never find God faster than I find Him in electricity.

I never find love faster than I find it in the electricity. 

Who am I?

I love pylons. I love pylons more than anything else in the world. I can be walking down the street and suddenly I will feel the need to stop. 

I will look up and I will look around and I will see a pylon.

I love hydroelectricity. I went on a school trip to some hydroelectric dams when I was 15. I have never felt stronger and more powerful in my life. And I didn't even know what they were at the time. And I didn't know I liked electricity.

I love wind turbines. They represent such great healing for me.

I love wind farms. At the end of the journey, there I find wind farms.

At the end of the road, there I find wind farms.

At the end of the journey, at the end of the road, at the end of my road - there I find wind farms.

Who I want to be

I am sorry but I want to go back to blogging just about the renewable energy and the AI. I don't feel like being a software engineering blogger any more. I want to use my confluence documents at work to write up my software engineering notes. I want to keep my blog sacred. Keep my blog for me.

Keep my blog for my greatest passion of all - renewable energy and AI. Even though I love software engineering too. 

Even just for itself. Even when it's not related to AI. But I do that every day at work. I get to do that all day every day at work. I get to do software engineering every day. I know - I am so very very lucky. But I worked hard to make this opportunity for myself. My blog is the time I make for myself to stay really close to my greatest love of all - renewable energy. It is literally the most "me" time I have all day.

Can't you see me, for me?

And therefore, I want to keep my blog sacred. Keep my blog for the renewable energy and the AI. With LinkedIn I can't decide. I try and keep it only AI and renewable energy related. But sometimes it is helpful for me to post about software engineering and my journey for myself to process things, refocus and grow.

I dare you to get to know me

All of these headings are different lines from different versions of "Cardamom" by Weyes Blood.

Can't you see, me?

I sometimes post about neurodiversity but I think I am giving up. I get the support I need at work. I know how to support myself. What more could I ask for from anyone?

I hope you, get to know me

  • I would like to reserve my blog for renewable energy and AI related blog posts
  • I would like to use confluence docs at work for my software engineering learning
  • I would like to as much as possible use and reserve LinkedIn for AI in renewable energy related blog posts
  • Where I need to, I will post about, repost, comment on and/or share pure software engineering posts on LinkedIn for my own learning benefit, and learning journey, and growth.
  • I would like to hold back on posting about neurodiversity for now (I will never hide it, just not mak it the explicit content of my posts) as this has never really felt like the right focus for me.
I want to continue to write my renewable energy and AI blog.

As this is the great love of my life, and my passion. 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing