I see a boy wondering how nobody figured it out

I see a boy wondering how nobody figured it out

Continuing from the previous trend, I am still naming this blog post after "Time" by Princess Chelsea. I don't know why. 

I just had a little trend of naming all of my blog posts after songs or lyrics by her, and I wanted to continue to do that. 

Losing Motivation

I don't know what it is to lose motivation. But today I feel kind of low. I don't know why.

Maybe it's time to pause and take a break sometimes.

Maybe I should be more focused on and dedicated to pure engineering growth.

A photo of Princess Chelsea from one of her music videos.

But everything starts with a dream. Is this a dream? Or do I just do it out of love? Life can be really hard sometimes. you know. And sometimes it is time to take a break.

"But it is not this day!". As Aragorn said in the Return of the King. Or as Princess Chelsea said "It's some kind of destiny".

Regulatory Barriers To AI In Renewable Energy

I am so completely lost and confused now.

There are regulatory barriers that exist to AI's role in the renewable energy transition right now in terms of some of the tech. Of course it's unclear. Do they mean smart meters and smart metering data? This is something to do with energy markets and bidding actually. And "flexible loads". I have no idea what really is going on please, sorry.

They are talking about "energy markets and fees in entry to participation" or something.

This is about trading and the article doesn't really introduce trading.

Anyway I've finished section 2; and it's on to section 3 of this article next time or tomorrow.

💖

And I'm really looking forward to it because it's on a case study. And then it will be section 4. And then we're done. 2 more short sections to go. 2 more days' worth of work. And then a new article. I have loved this article though... It has been the gift that just keeps on giving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing