Opening the Cypress App, part III

Opening the Cypress App, part III

"Adding npm scripts".

"While there's nothing wrong with writing out the full path to the Cypress executable each time, it's much easier and clearer to add Cypress commands to the scripts field in your package.json file." 

Based on this...

... I think that I was meant to add a "cypress: open" command to my scripts and so I did. Yay! This was a very very big first step for me as I am not used to adding scripts myself to the package.json. How exciting! 

I DID IT and I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO OPEN THE APP. YAYYY this is so amazing wow. And now I can move onto the next two documentations tomorrow... this one and this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing