Void (feat. Cnebce)

Void (feat. Cnebce)

"Void (feat. Cnebce)" by Idrissi, and Malket, is one of my favourite songs from all of my many coding-themed and electricity inspired playlists.

A grey silhouette of a woman holding up a sword into the sunlight, releasing a beam of light.
Album artwork for "Void (feat. Cnebce) by Idrissi and Malket.

"A bit of music"

It's just the gift that keeps on giving, and I can never get bored of it at all. It just suits me no matter what mood I am in. How rare is that? Songs like that are worth their weight in gold. And then some more.

And that's what I said about my mentors in my recent Silicon Brighton interview. I love my mentors so, so much. I am so grateful for them, and they are so lovely. Thanks!

p.s. You may be wondering why I included the full song title, as well as the title of the featured aritist, as the title of this blog post - well the answer is no reason actually. I just like the title of the full song, including with the featured artist. This is the way that it shows up on my Spotify, so why not?

AI and Battery Storage Decision-Making 💖


AI can be used in "versatile battery storage systems" to "optimise opportunities to purchase electricity from the grid when prices are low, and then sell it back to the market when prices are high."

Let's repeat that again: AI can be used in "versatile battery storage systems" to "optimise opportunities to purchase electricity from the grid when prices are low, and then sell back to the market when prices are high". 

In my own words, please: AI can be used in terms of grid operations with the flexible, two-directional batteries that can exist. This relates to what I have been writing about for MONTHS:

WITH DERS. AND HOME ENERGY BATTERIES, WE HAVE TO MAKE DECISION AROUND WHEN WE CHARGE THEM UP - FROM THE GRID - WHEN SUPPLY IS HIGH AND DEMAND IS LOW- AND WHEN ENERGY IS CHEAP.

WE ALSO HAVE TO MAKE DECISIONS AROUND WHEN WE DISPATCH FROM THESE BATTERIES. 

WHEN WE DISCHARGE FROM THEM. WHEN WE RELEASE THE ENERGY WE HAVE STORED IN THEM. WHEN WE USE THEM TO POWER THE GRID!

AI can help us to do this!!! AI can help us to do this! AI can help us to do this. 

Thank you.

It can be hard to put things into my own words sometimes, but it's good to do this. Thank you! 💖 💜

Unexpected disruptions

Unexpected disruptions in the energy industry can be expensive, and take up a huge amount of the revenue that is generated from producing electricity.

Software can help us with "AI-based algorithms that can interpret industrial data to make predictions on machine health and recommend actions to improve efficiency for assets such as wind farms.

Oooooh, wind farms. 😍 😍 I love wind farms. And so once again in my own words, what is this article saying please? What is this last sentence from this article saying, please?

It is saying that AI can help us to make predictions about INFRASTRUCTURE ASSETS - OMG BUT IT IS NOT JUST SAYING THAT IT CAN BE USED TO HELP WITH THEIR MAINTENANCE, AS I HAVE FREQUENTLY DOCUMENTED BEFORE.

IT IS SAYING THAT WE CAN USE AI TO HELP WITH THEIR EFFICIENCY.

AI CAN BE USED TO HELP THEIR EFFICIENCY.

AI CAN BE USED TO HELP INTERPRET THE DATA THAT CAN HELP TO MAKE THE PREDICTIONS AROUND THE EFFICIENCY OF ENERGY ASSETS. 

ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE.

omg like the wind farms.

We are making predictions around the assets like the wind farms.

Like the wind farms.

Omg, like the wind farms.

Like the wind farms.

Omg, omg, omg.

Now, we are speaking my language.

Improving the efficiency of wind farms? Now. We are speaking my language. 

💖 💜 😏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing