And to the mystery, Of something pulled away from me

And to the mystery, Of something pulled away from me

Still quoting from "Rupturing" by Emily Jane White.

I'm still learning Django like the absolute BOSS and PRO that I AM.

Black and white photo of a young woman in a spaceship touching the spaceship controllers.
Margaret Elaine Hamilton who wrote the software for the moon landing.

render()

I am really struggling with this Django method. From the Django tutorial:

"The render() function takes the request object as its first argument, a template name as its second argument and a dictionary as its optional third argument. It returns an HttpResponse object of the given template rendered with the given context."

(I don't think that this is always the case with render() - I think that there are more optional arguments. 

But here and for the purposes of this tutorial I think we just need these three please - thank you).

IDs in Django

As you can see I am getting pretty desperate at this stage.

Nothing makes sense and nothing is working.

But I can get there. And I will get there. I will get there. I will GET THERE!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing