Her dance filled me with peace

Her dance filled me with peace

Today I am still blogging about Python. I feel like watching the hunger games even though I just rewatched it all. Katniss Everdeen inspires me so much. She is so strong and so powerful. Katniss took on the Hunger Games and she took on the Capitol and she led the rebellion. And if she had lost her job then she too would probably be doing exactly what I'm doing now. And I can't say exactly what it is that I'm doing. But I have a plan.


Python

I learned about keyword arguments and default parameters in python functions.

Keyword arguments mean that you can SPECIFY the parameter and its value and therefore put it in any order you want. Default values means that you assign a specific value to each of the functions and then that, if nothing specific gets inputted into the function call, this gets done automatically.

Variable Access

I am exhausted and I am losing the will. I am learning Python so fast. Am I doing it too fast? Nah. 

Should I be moving onto Django soon? Hmm, very probably.

Actually not - I spoke to my former Senior who is mentoring me in my Python journey and he recommends I finish the beginnings of the Python course before I move on to Django.

Makes sense - thank you!! But all the functions stuff is really familiar. Like - returns...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing