When the full moon turns white that's when I'll come home

When the full moon turns white that's when I'll come home

I love "Full Moon" by the Black Ghosts. It plays at the beginning of Twilight. The movie Twilight changed my life.

It came out when I was 14. Twilight is all about introspection and looking inside and going on your own inner journey. And believe me when I say, that, as a teenage girl, I needed that. Today I feel like I am going on my own inner journey again and it is so exciting.

A field of bluebells in a forest.
This looks a bit like a setting from the Twilight movie.

Reading CSV files

Okay, back into the Python again for today, then! I created a for loop which read through some CSV files and appended them onto a list. I had to use the cool way of accessing specific values in dictionaries by the following syntax: dictionary_name["Key Name"]).

Reading Different Types Of CSV Files

"We call all files with a list of different values a CSV file and then use different delimiters (like comma or tab) to indicate where the different values start and stop."

Translating Python objects to JSON

It is so late. Why am I still here working.


Laziest move ever by nevermind. It's here for reference. Laziest moment in the history of Susanna codes - but that's okay because I am here at 8 pm on a Friday (!!!) learning Python. Yes really, but I'm working towards a goal, so it's all good. A very very clear goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing