Vampires

Vampires



"Vampires" is an incredible instrumental song by one of my favourite artists Bat For Lashes. It came out while I was living in Manchester or just before I moved there; it played as the artist herself walked out onto the stage.

That night she also played the most phenomenal version of her song "Daniel" - it can be found on Spotify under "Daniel - Music Box Version" by Bat For Lashes. Listen to the original "Daniel" and then listen to this one - you'll thank me later. YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/h1J-yPY1edM?si=ssBzVDyvLNIvExos .

Why am I writing this

I have no clue.

I haven't been able to write much about my work- as I am between jobs I need to keep to myself in a way what I am doing.

I really can't say much more than that but I have been working really hard. I really, really hope to be able to share more soon. Thanks!

The future of this blog

I have no idea. Will it just have been a thing associated with my former workplace? I don't know. It most certainly has helped me to write better readmes. Should I start a new blog? I don't know.

I will most certainly keep this blog for if I need to research a new topic again as it becomes an indispensable tool for reading with my awful ADHD.

Will I still have time to write about renewable energy and AI? I never got to finish my last two bits of info I was analysing but I have so much more.

  • Should I go against all odds to finish my last two pieces of work on that? I lost some notes I think... not sure if they still exist somewhere
  • Should I just move onto something else?
  • Should I just stop?
I CAN'T. I really want to do this again.

I just don't have the energy... for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing