I have a dream, Part II

I have a dream, Part II

I have a dream and it is to one day be a staff engineer one day. I have a dream and it is to one day be on a call and to be demoing products to the customers.

I have a dream and it is to always be a technical person. I have a dream and it is to be a technical person, always. I have a dream and it is to remain an IC, no matter what. I have a dream and it is to code, code, code.

I have a dream and it is to one day build a beautiful codebase like my senior engineer's that I saw today.

I have a dream and it is just to complete my intermediate Python 3 course.

I have a dream and it is just to complete Codecademy's SQL course. There is also a pretty nice looking course called "Design Databases With PostgreSQL, I might ask my lead engineer if that is relevant. I have a dream and it is maybe just to do these two SQL and Databases courses.

I HAVE A DREAM AND IT IS TO DO CODECADEMY'S DJANGO COURSE. I have a dream and it is to do Codecademy's Django skills path. I have a dream and it is to do the "BUILD PYTHON WEB APPS WITH DJANGO" SKILLS PATH COURSE.

I have a dream and it is to eventually do the BUILD A MACHINE LEARNING MODEL WITH AI course on Codecademy.

There are two prerequisites to that course - 

- The Linear Algebra course - spoiler alert it's HARD.

- The "Learn Python for Data Science" course

FINALLY

I have ordered a book on linear algebra

I am going to carry it with me everywhere I got until I've read it

You think I am joking

I am not joking 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing