I HAVE A DREAM

I HAVE A DREAM

I HAVE A DREAM, AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE AFRAID TO SAY IT, AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE ASHAMED TO SAY IT ANYMORE. I HAVE A DREAM AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO SAy IT. I have a dream and it's to have a beautiful AI/ML codebase like one of my Senior Engineers did. I HAVE A DREAM AND IT IS TO BE USEFUL ON A TEAM AND CONTRIBUTING TO SOMETHING.

I have a dream and it is to be demoing a product that I have built on a call to a customer. I have a dream and it is to be a Senior Engineer. I have a dream and it is to be a Staff Engineer. I have a dream and it is to be making a huge impact in my first week in a team like I have seen my fellow Senior Engineer who started on his first day with me at my workplace.

I have a dream and it starts by doing what my lead has told me - upskilling in Python, SQL and Django. It starts by upskilling in Python, SQL and Django. It starts by upskilling in Python, SQL and Django.

I have a dream and it starts by UPSKILLING IN PYTHON, SQL AND DJANGO

I WILL KEEP ON WRITING OUT THE NEXT STEPS

I have a dream and it starts with upskilling in python, sql and django.

I am not afraid to write out the steps a million times if I need to.

I am not ashamed of how long it takes.

What are the next steps?

I will need to upskill in Python, SQL and Django. I have no Codecademy Pro access for now but SQL IS FREE

AND SQL IS WHAT I STARTED WITH

WE ARE BACK TO WHERE I STARTED 

WE ARE BACK TO WHAT I STARTED WITH

WE ARE BACK TO WHERE I STARTED 

  • I WILL UPSKILL IN PYTHON, SQL AND DJANGO
  • I WILL LEARN MORE ABOUT POSTMAN BECAUSE I NEED IT IN MY WORKPLACE
  • I WILL LEARN MORE ABOUT FOREIGN KEYS AND HOPEFULLY CONSOLIDATE THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL
  • I WILL WORK ON THE PROJECT WHICH MY LEAD ENGINEER HAS SUGGESTED
  • I WILL PAIR WITH MY LEAD ENGINEER TO WORK ON A PROJECT WE HAVE DECIDED ON TOGETHER 
  • I WILL CONTINUE TO LEARN ABOUT AI IN MY SPARE TIME AS AND WHEN I CAN STARTING WITH LINEAR ALGEBRA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing