Made A Wish On An Eyelash - Again

Made A Wish On An Eyelash - Again

OH MY GOD

I can't even tell you how good it feels. 

How good it feels to be back at work again. To be working on my mission. Okay, I'm not working on renewable energy tech anymore. But I'm still working surrounded by renewable energy tech. And I'm working on water tech now. How is that any less of a mission. What I am working on right now has never been done before. 

It is completely unique and new and it is crazy.

And I love my new team so much. I can't even tell you how lucky I am to be working with them. Ho my God. OH MY GOODNESS


I have missed working so so so much. Because I don't care because even though I am back to having so little time again in the day - WHAT ELSE COULD I BE DOING THAT COULD BE MAKING ME HAPPIER THAN THIS IS? How lucky I am to have something that makes me rush to get out of bed every morning and run out the door

How lucky I am to have people around me that I love

How lucky I am to be doing this and doing this job

I work in a field where there are lots of perks on the job but the perks are not the perks

The real perk is the job

The real perk is to be working on this and doing what I love and to be coding

How lucky I am to be alive


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing