So Long, London

So Long, London

I think one of the things I find it the hardest to do with tech and coding is concentrate.

I get so distracted by everything. I get the work done in the end but I don't want to work that way anymore. 

I want to work in a way that is focused and that always prioritises everything that is the most important to me.

One of the techniques I got for this is from my former Product Manager, Owen

And that is to always, always ask: IS THIS GOING TO HELP ME WITH MY GOAL OF BECOMING A SOFTWARE ENGINEER? Or I guess now that I am one, IMPROVING/GROWING AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER? The thing that people don't see about me is THE ABSOLUTELY INSANE AMOUNT OF WORK I HAD TO PUT IN TO GET HERE. I'm not talking about training to become a Software Engineer. Although that too.

But before becoming a software engineer, long long before, prior to even starting working or even obtaining my first degree (I have 3), I had to fight so so hard to progress and succeed. And so do you know what? I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONCENTRATE.

I HAVE JUST DECIDED THAT I DESERVE TO CONCENTRATE.

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FOCUS.

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONCENTRATE

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONCENTRATE



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

One song is over, another one in