The Imitation Game, part II

The Imitation Game, part II

I want to be like Alan Turing.

I want to be like Ada Lovelace.

I want to be like Margaret Elaine Hamilton. I can't even hide it anymore. I want to be like them.

It's not about glory or successes. 

It's just about living tech every single day.

It's just about living in the quiet dream every single day.

It's just about living the dream every single day.

Everything else will follow...

It's time to learn some Python 3.

Intermediate Python

I can't believe I am sitting here writing "Intermediate". It feels like only yesterday since I started coding.

Mutable Default Arguments

What is a mutable?

A mutable refers to VARIOUS CONTAINERS IN PYTHON THAT ARE INTENDED TO BE CHANGED.



A list for example "has append and remove operations" that CHANGE THE ELEMENTS OF THE LIST. Sets and dictionaries "are also two other mutable objects in Python" as "THEY CAN BE CHANGED ON THE FLY".

It might be more helpful to note that "SOME OF THE OBJECTS IN PYTHON ARE NOT MUTABLE."

"(AND THEREFORE OKAY TO USE IN DEFAULT ARGUMENTS)".

"TUPLES ARE A KIND OF IMMUTABLE LIST"

Edit: I wrote this on Friday but I forgot to post it so I am posting it now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing