The Imitation Game, Part IV

The Imitation Game, Part IV 

Sorry, I can't stop. There's just always more.

I might do 5 minutes of Linear Algebra here and there to perk me up throughout the day. To spike my interest and keep my attention. I need to carve out my little niche. 

I just love AI and I love AI learning.

I love AI so, so, so much.

Matrix Operations


"Like with vectors, there are fundamental operations we can perform on matrices that enable the linear transformations needed for algebra." 

"We can again multiply entire matrices by a scalar value, as well as add or subtract matrices with equal shapes."

"A new and important operation we can now perform is matrix multiplication. 

"Matrix multiplication works by computing the dot product between each row of the first matrix and each column of the second matrix."

"An important rule about matrix multiplication is that the shapes of the two matrices AB must be such that the number of columns in A is equal to the number of rows in B."

THAT MAKES SENSE.

MATRICES CAN ONLY BE MULTIPLIED IF THE NUMBER OF COLUMS IN A IS EQUAL TO THE NUMBER OF ROWS IN B.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.


And then...




And so on...

THE PRODUCT OF A 2X3 MATRIX AND A 3X2 MATRIX ENDS UP BEING A 2X2 MATRIX

THE PRODUCT OF A 2X3 MATRIX AND A 3X2 MATRIX ENDS UP BEING A 2X2 MATRIX

The product of a 2x3 matrix and a 3x2 matrix ends up being a 2x2 matrix...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing