Second Sun, Part IV

Second Sun, Part IV 

An arena full of laser beams.

More Pythons

NO WAIT SORRY MORE DJANGOS

Change of plan.

Introduction to Django

FINALLY. After going through the page for the whole day - I made it. On the third day of writing this blog post - having spent a day trying to make it a python one (do be fair I already had done 4 posts that day), a day making it through the context on Django - finally - I am on to the new Django stuff. So here goes.

Django

Django

Django

Django "can be used to rapidly build complex database-driven websites."

Django can be used to rapidly build complex database driven websites.

Django can be used to rapidly build complex database driven websites.

Django is an open-source project...

... and it has a strong community of contributors

I was told that many people in my workplace have contributed to Django.

I was told that maybe I might even contribute someday too.

I can't imagine that. How could that even be possible?

"It has been used by many well-known data-heavy websites such as Instagram, YouTube, and Dropbox."

After all of this...

... I think we have established that I need to do SQL more urgently. Erm, so much for this.

Bye for now...

Bye...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing