The Imitation Game, Part V

The Imitation Game, Part V 

I can't stop listening to this song.

I can't stop feeling inspired by this.

The day I went to Bletchley Park changed my life forever. The day I went to Bletchley Park changed my life forever. I can't keep this to myself anymore; coding for me feels like a sacred duty.

I was living my life.

I was living a good life before I started coding - or I thought it was good. I had a good job - I had just broken into Product. I was fairly lonely but I didn't realise it. Nevertheless I was happy; I had begun to find happiness within myself, or at least to an extent anyway.

But then I started coding

Coding was never what I wanted to do.

It was what life wanted me to do.

But then in the end it became what I wanted to do as well. I was living a good life and then it came and hit me and I quickly became obsessed. I tried - I couldn't resist it. Oh but I don't have time.

Oh but I'm a woman. 

"He who curtails his desires does so because his desires are weak enough to be curtailed" - William Blake

Or more accurately: "those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is week enough to be restrained."

"Make your desires the desires of the whole". - Rupert Spira

MAKE YOUR DESIRES THE DESIRES OF THE WHOLE

MAKE YOUR DESIRES THE DESIRES OF THE WHOLE

"Increase and expand and broaden your desires so that they arise on behalf of the whole.

And they can only be fulfilled by the whole." - Rupert Spira

"And then give yourself permission to go out into the world, to do whatever it is you want to do in the world, with JOY, with PASSION, with ENERGY, with ENTHUSIASM." Rupert Spira, again.

I started coding the week I met Rupert Spira.

I met him in person for the first time on July 30th 2022. I had been following him for about 3 months.

I told him I loved electricity.

I started coding August 6th 2022. He immediately inspired me for life.

I feel so blessed to have found this passion and I feel that he was somehow a catalyst for this.

This is the video in question.





I wrote this last night but am sharing it today please - thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing