I would like to align my life more with my love for the pylons

I would like to align my life more with my love for the pylons

I sometimes don’t feel as strong as I do at other times but then I see a pylon and I remember my own strength again. Whenever I search for healing I just always seem to find or end up in another field of pylons or something. Whenever I search for meaning or try to find the answers to some questions I always just seem to end up with more pylons. I don’t know how to love something so much. I don’t know how to love something as much as I love wind farms and I love pylons. How could I love anything this much. What can I do with it? Write about it? Swear to work in renewable energy forever and ever? At least for as long as I am able to?

That’s what I did and then I lost my last job. I thought the renewable energy dream was gonna go or go on pause. I am still breathing in the miracle that it worked out with me for finding another renewable energy job. I am still breathing in the miracle that it worked out for me not only with renewable energy but with water as well. Because I remember being 15 and in the library in my sister’s magical university in Oxford. I remember walking around down there with a passion and an inspiration and a mystical breath in the air and I wanted to find my purpose in life. I looked at the literature books. I met people who were studying ancient Sanskrit. And I couldn’t find the books in there because there were no books on being a renewable energy software engineer. And water. Who works in AI and ML as well. Thank you. But that was okay because it was always on its way to me. Baby 15 year old Susanna I just wanna give you a big big warm hug. Because you have such great bright future lights ahead of you. I love you. Thank you. And thank you for everything you will do because you will do everything right. And I love you. I love you. I love you. Thank you. Keep on trying. Keep on searching.

You will find your way.

A woman in a kraken shirt sits and takes a selfie on a very fast moving train. Kraken is a renewable energy tech company.

Because I love the pylons and I am so grateful for the renewable energy and the pylons and I will keep on writing about them every single day. Please. Thank you. And I LOVE THE WIND FARMS!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing