In the Midst of it All, I Forgot

In the Midst of it All, I Forgot

In the midst of it all, I forgot. I forgot who I am.

I forgot that I am the girl who will take two buses and trek up a hill in the boiling heat just to see her wind farms.

I forgot that I have a special relationship with nature and a connection with the earth and that I forged it at a very young age and that it is my life mission to protect this nature.

I forgot that I did two masters degrees in two years in fields related to renewable energy while having seizures every day during the first one, and that a similar pattern happened both in the last two years of my undergraduate and the first three years of my job.

Susanna sits in a cafe Nero wearing a Kraken T-shirt

And there’s more.

I am passionate about coding and I have a natural aptitude for coding and software engineering. And I was born to do this. I know that I was born to do this. Thank you. I am born to do this. 

I am determined. I am driven. I have reflected on each and every mistake and I have made sure that every focal point is very very clear going forwards for me - thanks.

I have them all up on my wall and a new reflective journal to write about them in and I will keep on making and sticking to those to do lists…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing