Life Moves Fast, Another Dawn

Life Moves Fast, Another Dawn

I feel a little bit tiny nervous going into another week. I have been smashing it but I am keen to maintain this. 

As usual, as always, what am I doing correctly please that means that it is all working out this time? ❤️‍🔥

Life Moves Fast, Another Dawn

Okay so here are sort of like the rules I’ve been following.
  • Every morning I write myself a to do list. I have a special notebook for it but if I don’t have it one day then that’s fine too. 
  • I used to do it before I left the house but lately I’ve been doing it on the bus.
  • Also one thing that really helps and that saves my brains over evenings and weekends is writing some scribbled notes on what it is that I think I need to do over the next working day. The next day the to do list will typically be something that contains more formal and complete sentences.
  • Every day after work I write in a reflective journal. I have two physical notebooks and they are all set up with my four questions at the front. That should be enough time for me to really learn the new habits that I need but I can always get more. 
  • I keep it concise. 
  • I address the four points. I don’t write anymore than I need to. I just keep it fixed on my four focal points. Around code…
  • I make sure I stop on time and I take evenings and weekends off apart from a reflective post or two like these occasionally. 
  • This means trying to stop by 5:30. If it overspills into 5:45 that’s okay. 
  • Maybe an ideal framework would be a 5:20 minutes and then 10 mins reflection as evening reflecting feels like working.
  • On Thursday mornings I do Python. I sit down and crack on with things and I write up a blog. I am actually going to move one of my holiday days so I don’t miss a Python day…
  • I just sit down at like 9 and get on with my work on all the other days… I skip a standup if I really need to and I decline almost anything that’s not crucial team work apart from on Tuesdays when I have a bit more time for meetings… 🩷❤️💜💙💚
An electricity pole in a field full of pure white snow
A friend in Poland sent me an electricity pole… she knows what I like

Time for some shopping and then a double Star Wars wammy okay thanks bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing