My Name Isn’t Alice, But I’ll Be Looking, I’ll Be Looking For Wonderland

My Name Isn’t Alice, But I’ll Be Looking, I’ll Be Looking For Wonderland

I am so nervous going into the week ahead. I am so so so so so nervous. But also calm and hopeful and excited too. Let me tell you why. 

I had a really good week last week. This is the beginning of how I need to continue.

There are all of the things I have done:
  • I’ve made a to list every day and I stick to it
  • I just get on with it
  • I move on
  • If I get stuck on one thing I just resolve it and move on to the next thing
  • I don’t let setbacks get me down
Other then that I focus.

I just get on with things and I just focus.

I have a list of four main principal goals on my wall, and I have a new reflective journal to ask myself if I am sticking for them every day.

Take Me Home

I am working in an AI/ML team at the moment. This is the very definition of all my dreams come true.

Although I got hired to quite a high rank and I struggled at first due to my autism and ADHD. I finally have found that I have proved that I can do it. It was a long five months or so but I have finally gotten there. Now I just need to maintain it. I am really feeling the pressure.

But I have been taking evenings and weekends off. I can’t stop myself from doing a reflective blog post a day or so. 

I can’t stop myself from making posters with my goals or reflective journals but nevertheless I have never had a weekend off to this extent just at my place… probably in almost a year or so.

Take Me To Wonderland

I love AI. I love pylons. I love renewable energy. I am working in software engineering, AI and renewable energy. That is quite literally the culmination of all of my dreams. This is quite literally all of my dreams come true.

The role has been a colossal jump. But I have finally gotten there.

I know that I can do this.

Thanks.

An ice blue image with ice blue elements and light blue and pink text which reads “why I know I can do this.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing